
Sometimes at night I hear you singing.
Still singing as I drift to sleep.
The same words I sang to you 8 years ago.
Words of talking to the moon,
gracefully carrying her light,
filling the darkest room...
Your soul is the canvas
upon which you create beauty.
upon which you create beauty.
Your movement is the language
of kindness and strength.
Your eyes hold a wisdom-
an ancient song.
And when you speak
I am reminded
an ancient song.
And when you speak
I am reminded
Of the little girl you were.
And the woman you will be.
And the woman you will be.
And the sweetest gift you are.
May you sing out strong
even when others are listening.
May you feel your joy
as deeply as it is shared.
Take care of your heart
just as you do for others.
For you are moonlight and morning,
Sun and stars.
Raindrops and teardrops,
Dewdrops and lollipops.
You were.
You will be.
You are.
Breathtaking as always. Love you.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Sarah.
ReplyDelete